Meet is a Roguelike game produced by Solin Games. The game gives priority to action and shooting gameplay and the player will also play the role of a little girl and an adult at the same time.
In the daytime, the girl eludes the monsters to collect stars and put them into the wishing bottle. At night, the adult gets weapons from the bottle and protect the girl by attacking the monsters.
The player will experience two different ways of play during the switch of day and night. And the combination of these two ways of play will make the game interaction much richer as each other’s behavior constantly affect each other.
1. Origami style fully reflect the childhood pleasures and humor.
2. Randomly generated maps of the four seasons, make the game more randomly and replayability.
3. Achieve different weapons and equipments enjoy different combat routines.
4. Radomly selected the skills, different skill sets make the fight more changeable and interesting.
5. Two very different ways of play interacted on each other make the player experience different time axis of interactive play.
A petite figure is always deep in the memory of the adult, he needs to found the “her” that he stepped on his journey.
The girl is being in the adult’s side but he couldn’t see her. What she can do is try to help the adult.
Although they’ve never met before, they are linked together tightly. Can they meet in the end? It’s up to you to decide.